- 1 (16 ounce) can of strawberry frosting
- ½ teaspoon strawberry extract (I also used raspberry once when I was out of strawberry)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag of white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup red and white sprinkles (optional)
- Spray an 8×8 dish with cooking spray.
- Mix the strawberry frosting and strawberry extract thoroughly. Set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave, on 50% power, stirring often, until smooth.
- When the chips are completely melted, stir in the strawberry frosting and the sprinkles and mix well.
- Spread the fudge batter in the 8×8 dish. Top with additional sprinkles if desired.
- Place in the refrigerator to set.
- Makes approximately 12-16 fudge squares, depending on the size you cut.