Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I usually make cookies with cake mixes, but as I was out of cake mixes at the time and "needed" some chocolate chip cookies, I looked up a recipe on the internet.  Of course being as I need very low fat and low sodium food I changed out the recipe, as always to meet my needs.  It still turned out delicious. Here is what I came up with.















1/2 Cup Fat Free Vanilla Chobani Yogurt
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
2 Eggs
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 1/2 Bags Milk Chocolate Chips
2 1/4 Cups Unbleached Flour
3/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda

X-tra  sugar for rolling cookies in.

Mix first 5 ingredients in bowl with electric mixer.
Add Chocolate chips, flour and baking soda.
Mix well.
Refrigerate in airtight container for 1 or more hours for best results before cooking.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheight
Spray with cooking spray or use parchment paper an air bake cookie sheet (only cookie sheets I ever use)
Spoon cookies into bowl of sugar.  Roll cookies in sugar and then place on cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 for 8 -12 minutes or until just golden brown.
Let cool on cookie sheet for 2-5 minutes before removing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment