3 1/2 cups Unbleached Flour
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder; set aside.
- In large bowl, with mixer on low speed, beat sweetened condensed milk, yogurt, eggs and vanilla until combined. Beat at medium speed for 1 minute, until smooth. Add flour mixture and beat on low speed until combined. (If using portable mixer, use wooden spoon to stir in last portion of flour mixture.)
- Divide dough into thirds. Wrap and chill dough about 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. On lightly floured surface, roll out dough, one portion at a time, to 1/8-inch thickness; cut with floured cookie cutters. Re-roll as necessary to use all dough. Place 1 inch apart on cooking sprayed baking sheets. Sprinkle with colored sugar (optional).
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until very lightly browned around the edges (do not over bake). Cool. Glaze and decorate as desired. Store loosely covered at room temperature.