Total Pageviews

Friday, April 4, 2014

Edible Egg-less Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Edible chocolate chip cookie dough

So I made this edible cookie dough "my way (low fat, low sodium)". It's ok plain, but not great. So I was thinking, I'll have to make a double layer chocolate cake this weekend, and put the cookie dough in between layers of cake. I think I'll then frost the cake with chocolate frosting, and top it off with chocolate chips all over the cake. Sounds yummy to me! Here's the cookie dough "my way" recipe.

INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 Cup Vanilla Fat Free Chobani Yogurt
  • 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 1 cup unbleached flour
  • 2 tablespoons Fat Free milk
  • 1 Cup milk chocolate chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS

  1. With your mixer, cream together yogurt and brown sugar. Add in vanilla and mix.
  2. Add in flour. 
  3. Add in 2 tablespoons of milk and mix. Now the dough will look like the cookie dough you’re used to seeing.
  4. Fold in 1 Cup milk chocolate chocolate chips.
  5. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Freeze for up to three months.
http://centercutcook.com/edible-egg-less-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment