- 2 (15 oz.) cans white beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 Rotisserie Chicken Breasts
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 (4 oz.) cans roasted green chilies, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Place beans and broth in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high until beans are tender, 2 hours.
- Cooking Spray fry pan, add onions and garlic; cook until softened, 5 minutes. Add onion mixture, chilies, 1 cup water and cumin to slow cooker. Stir; add chicken & pepper.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, stirring twice. Remove 1 cup beans plus 1/2 cup liquid from slow cooker. Puree in a blender; return to slow cooker. Remove chicken, shred it and return to slow cooker. Spoon into individual bowls and serve.