Photo Credit: peacockcoffeehouse
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 40 squares of graham crackers (crushed)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter or margarine (melted)
Mix above ingredients. Press into top and sides of 9 x 13' cooking sprayed pan. Reserve 1/2 cup for top.
- 10 1/2 oz. large marshmallows (40 marshmallows)
- 3/4 cup Fat Free milk
- 2 - 8-oz. packages of cream cheese (Fat Free)
- 12-oz. Container of fat-free Cool Whip
Melt marshmallows and milk over low heat. Beat cream cheese; add marshmallow mixture. Cool. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread into crust and sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until set.