- 1 1/2 cups Fat Free Chobani Vanilla yogurt
- 1 (3 oz) package of Orange (or any flavor) Jello mix
- *optional, whipped cream to top
How to Make
- Line a muffin tin with 6 cupcake liners.
- In a medium microwave safe mixing bowl, combine yogurt and Jello mix, stirring to combine.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring after each minute.
- Fill each cupcake liner with about 1/4 cup of yogurt mixture.
- Chill cups for at least an hour until set.
You can easily mix and match different flavors of yogurt and Jello. Also, try making them in mini cupcake liners as well for a more bite-sized treat!
Store in an airtight container, refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Adapted from Jello