- 1/2 cup Fat Free Vanilla Chobani Yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup Fat Free sour cream
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 3/4 cup raspberries, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the yogurt and sugar until they are creamy. Then beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the baking soda and the flour and slowly beat in the flour mixture to the yogurt mixture.
- Then stir in the bananas, sour cream, and raspberries until combined.
- Pour the banana mixture into a sprayed 9x5 pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10-20 minutes in the pan and then remove and continue to cool on a wire cooling rack.