Ingredients1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup light corn syrup
1 Cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon unsalted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1. MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Spray cookie sheet. In 8-cup microwave-safe measuring cup or medium microwave-safe bowl, combine sugar and corn syrup; mix well. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
2. Stir; microwave on HIGH for 3 to 5 minutes or until light brown.
3. Stir in walnuts, cinnamon, butter and vanilla until well blended. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
4. Add baking soda; stir until light and foamy. Pour onto buttered cookie sheet. Cool 30 minutes or until hardened.
5. Break brittle into pieces. Store in tightly covered container.