1 1⁄2 cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
3 tablespoons Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
1 1⁄2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt (optional)
1⁄2 cup Brown Sugar (or 1/4 cup agave nectar)
3 Large ripe bananas
6 ounces Chobani Fat Free Strawberry Banana Greek Yogurt
1 cup Diced Strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Start by combining flour, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas with a fork until they are gooey and liquid-like.
- Add eggs and sugar… mix thoroughly.
- Add greek yogurt
- Whisk until everything is well combined and there are no lumps.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and mix until just combined. At this point, fold in the fresh strawberries!
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and distribute evenly.
- Put into the oven and bake for one hour, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and (try to) let the bread cool for at least ten minutes before slicing.