Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Herbal Mouse Repellents

I'm not fond of the litte grey creatures that I find inside my home (they can carry so much disease and yuck), but because I have little ones I have to be careful, what I put where.  So when I found a deceased creature in the window seat of my daughters room, I looked for solutions to the problem.  Here is what I have found and am trying.


Mice are said to hate the smell and taste of cayenne pepper, peppermint and cloves. Lightly soak some cotton balls in oils from one or more of these foods and leave the cotton balls in places where you've had problems with mice. Another option is to make cheesecloth sachets from dry cayenne, mint, and whole cloves and leave them in places where mice are, such as under beds and corners.                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment