- 21-oz(630 g) can More Fruit Cinnamon Spice Apple pie filling
- 16 -oz(480ml) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- nonfat ice cream or frozen yogurt,to serve
Apple-Cranberry Dessert in Slow Cooker
1.Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
2.Spoon apple pie filling into mixing bowl and chop apples into small pieces.
3.Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
4.Pour mixture into slow cooker.
5.Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 hours.
6.Serve apple-cranberry dessert warm or cold as a topping for ice cream or frozen yogurt.