Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Drinks

I grew up drinking a lot of Kool-Aid.  When we got Juice it was a special occasion.  I always said that if I could, I would provide 100% Juice for my Children.  I have been fortunate enough to do as I planned.  On occasion my children have Kool-Aid, or other sugared up drinks, but that's usually in the Summer.  Mostly we drink 100% Juices, Fat Free Milk, Sugar Free Sodas, & Water.  No fat in any of those drinks, maybe some sugars, but since they are natural sugars I feel they are o.k.  

On another note, with my Meniere's disease Artificial sweeteners, caffeine, and salt do not go over so well, so since first posting this entry, I have mostly given up on flavored waters and sodas. 

I take in Fat Free Milk, Water, and 100% Juice, that's about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment