- 1 (8 oz.) package FAT FREE cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can FAT FREE Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, plus 1 tsp., divided
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Beat FAT FREE cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in FAT FREE sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg and 3 tablespoons lemon juice; mix well. Pour half the batter into crust.
- COMBINE remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice with preserves in a small bowl. Spoon half the preserves over batter. Pour remaining batter over preserves; spoon remaining preserves over batter. Swirl preserves and batter with knife to create a decorative pattern.
- BAKE 55 minutes. Cool. Chill.