- 1 (14 oz.) can FAT FREE Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/4 cups REDUCED FAT Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cornstarch, sifted
- 1 pound vanilla-flavored candy coating
- 2 cups finely chopped peanuts
- LINE 9-inch square pan with wax paper.
- COMBINE FAT FREE sweetened condensed milk, REDUCED FAT peanut butter, water, vanilla and salt in heavy saucepan; stir in cornstarch. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and smooth.
- ADD candy coating; cook and stir until melted and smooth. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares; roll firmly in peanuts to coat.
- MICROWAVE METHOD
- COMBINE FAT FREE sweetened condensed milk, REDUCED FAT peanut butter, water, vanilla and salt in 1-quart glass measure; stir in cornstarch. Cook on HIGH (100% power) 2 minutes; mix well. Melt candy coating in 2-quart glass measure on MEDIUM (50% power) 3 to 5 minutes, stirring after each minute. Add REDUCED FAT peanut butter mixture; mix well. Proceed as above.