- 3/4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup shredded fat-free cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded fat-free cheese for the topping
- In a blender, combine the milk, cottage cheese, onion, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, salt, and pepper; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a bowl; stir in the macaroni.
- Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until edges are bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.